As vital as it is, the ever-changing world of Health and Safety can sometimes provide quite the distraction when running a business.
JS HR Support can take the burden away from you by providing personal, proactive, tailored health and safety solutions for SMEs and not-for-profit organisations.
Our dedicated adviser has over 18 years’ experience in a diverse range of sectors throughout the North West and beyond.
Whether you’re looking for advice, training or a complete overhaul of your business’ Health & Safety systems, JS HR Support can deliver Health and Safety solutions across a full range of health, safety, risk and many other Health & Safety topics.
Our expert will take the time to understand your business and its processes and provide a cost-effective H&S solution that meets your specific requirements, giving you peace of mind that you are legally protecting the Health and Safety of your employees, leaving you more time to focus on running your business.
Our Premier Health & Safety package costs £50 per month + VAT and provides you with:
- Use of our expert’s CV as your H&S adviser (working alongside your Appointed Person) – dedicated advice and hand holding for your Health & Safety manager
- Telephone and email support from a dedicated, trusted adviser
- Access to a range of Health and Safety template documents
- Help and guidance in completing risk assessments (not just a box-ticking exercise)
- Access to a range of toolbox talks – easily understandable basic training talks that pick up on the key points without the jargon
If you require additional Health & Safety support, we can develop a tailor-made package which can include:
- A document review service e.g. PQQ guidance – this is undertaken by your Trusted Adviser providing guidance on what is needed for health and safety sections
- Help with SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) – hand holding through CHAS, SMAS, SAFE contractor etc
- Help with CITB grants – for construction companies only. We can put you in touch with CITB advisers so you are getting the most out of your levy
- On-site audits and reports – site specific audits to fill the gaps (if any) and offer Health & Safety improvements
- Detailed risk assessment services – working through risk assessments for each activity so that they can be a working tool that works specifically for your business